8 reasons to visit the Greenpeace field in 2013:
1. Arctic Farmers’ Market: like a Svalbard village, deep within the Arctic Circle. Warm yourself up with tasty, healthy local food before setting off to explore our Arctic landscape
2. The Arctic Dome: An amazing immersive interactive Arctic experience
3. Skateboard ramp: Built from sustainably certified sources, you can skate on good wood
4. Meet Arctic explorers and climate campaigners: here to share their experiences and their concerns about the future of our amazing world
5. Arctic face painting and explorer dress-up
6. Special performers: Arctic inspired performance arts every day and night.
7. Hot springs and hot showers: Beat the queues by coming early in the mornings or before you get ready for your night on the town
8. Greenpeace café: for home baked goodies, good coffee and drinks. Open late to help you survive through the night
Where: We’re at the entrance to the Green Fields – the other side of the tracks (that’s the old railway line). Step through our snowy arch, and you’ll arrive in the Arctic.
You’ll be at the start of a journey that will take you to the North Pole and the Arctic – a region we all need to see protected.
You can help save the Arctic at www.savethearctic.org