Tickets for Glastonbury Festival 2013 will go on sale at 9am, Sunday 7th October 2012. Full information below:
BASIC TICKET INFORMATION
READ MORE ABOUT REGISTERING
READ MORE ABOUT EDITING AND DELETING REGISTRATIONS
HOW TO BOOK
PAYMENT INFORMATION & SMALL PRINT
COACH AND TRAIN TRAVEL
CAR PARK AND CAMPERVAN TICKETS
REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS/EXCHANGES & LOST TICKETS
LOCAL AND SUNDAY TICKETS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BASIC TICKET INFORMATION
Tickets for Glastonbury Festival 2013 will go on sale at 9am on Sunday, October 7th 2012, costing £205 (+ £5 booking fee + £6 P&P).
You will be able to book up to 8 tickets per transaction by paying a £50 deposit per person, either online at glastonbury.seetickets.com or on the booking line: 0844 412 4635*.
Every person (aged 13 or over) who intends to purchase a ticket must have their own valid registration number. You will need the registration number and postcode for each person for whom you are booking a ticket.
UK ticket balances of £155 per ticket (+£5 Booking Fee per ticket and £6 P&P per order), will be payable in the first week of April 2013 following the Easter Weekend (9am Tuesday April 2nd – 23:59 Monday April 8th), when you will also be able to book everything else you might need (tipis, campervan tickets, parking, cancellation protection).
International ticket balance payments will be taken from 9am (GMT) Monday February 25th until 23:59 (GMT) Sunday 3rd March 2013.
Standard Ticket: £205 + £5 booking fee per ticket + £6 P&P per booking (a £50 deposit per ticket is payable on October 7th 2012).
Tickets for Glastonbury Festival are refundable up until Friday 3rd May, however should you be concerned about the unlikely event in which you are unable to attend the event, you may wish to purchase the optional TicketPlan Protection for an additional £4.75 per person when paying the balance for your tickets. Should you be unable to attend the Festival, this may enable you to receive a refund for the face value of your Festival tickets. For more information visit the Cancellation section.
Car Park Ticket: £25 – available Spring 2013
Campervan Ticket: £85 – available Spring 2013
Tipis: £950 – available Spring 2013
Details of combined coach and festival tickets and other transport options will be confirmed here in the New Year.
Every person (aged 13 or over) who intends to purchase a ticket must have their own valid registration number. You will need the registration number and postcode for each person for whom you are booking a ticket.
You can register online at www.glastonburyregistration.co.uk or visit https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup, to check whether you have an existing valid registration.
There is also now an option to edit or delete an old registration, which you can do here: glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/Edit
Online registration only takes a few minutes, but needs to be completed by 12midnight Sunday 30th September 2012 if you intend to purchase tickets on October 7th. Please allow time for your photo to be approved. You will need to provide basic contact details and to upload a passport-standard photo. Once your photo has been approved, you will be emailed a unique registration number that you will need to quote to book your ticket.
Tickets for Glastonbury Festival are non-transferable. Resale of tickets is strictly prohibited and will result in the cancellation of your order. Each ticket will feature the photograph of the registered ticket holder. Security checks will be carried out to ensure that only the person in the photograph will be admitted to the Festival.
MORE ABOUT REGISTRATION
If you plan to buy tickets for other people, they all need to be registered - and you will need their registration numbers and corresponding postcodes in order to purchase tickets on their behalf.
Registration does not reserve or guarantee you a ticket.
Your chance of buying tickets is not influenced in any way by the number of times you register, or the information you provide during registration.
You will receive an email when your registration is received, followed by a second email confirming your registration number, within one working day. If you have not received a confirmation email within 48 hours (Monday-Friday) of having made an online application, please check your spam folder. If your registration is rejected or you do not receive a registration number within 48 hours please re-register.
It is not possible to edit your photo, so please ensure all your details are correct, and that your photo is in jpeg format, of a suitable size (min 300 x 300 pixels), of portrait orientation and passport standard before submitting your details.
Registration will be temporarily suspended before and during the main ticket sales periods so make sure you are registered by 30th September 2012 if you intend to purchase tickets. Please allow time for your photo to be approved.
If you are unable to register online please send an SAE to: Glastonbury Registration, Worthy Farm, Pilton, Somerset, BA4 4BY to receive a postal registration form within 5 working days. Postal registrations will be confirmed within 14 working days of receipt. If you haven't received a registration number within this period, please contact the Festival Office. The final date for submitting postal registrations for the ticket sale on 7th October is Friday 14th September.
Seetickets aim to respond to all registrations within 24 hours during the working week. If you have not had a response from them within that time frame we would suggest the following 3 courses of action:
1) Check your spam/junk email folder, in case your email has been rejected by your service provider
2) Check online at glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup to see if your registration has been approved
3) Re-register at www.glastonburyregistration.co.uk
MORE ABOUT EDITING AND DELETING REGISTRATIONS
Anyone who registered prior to the 2007 Festival will need to submit a new registration.
If you registered for the 2008 or 2009 Festival and opted to save your details, or registered for the 2011 Festival and opted not to save your details, you will have received an email in July 2011 giving you the option to extend your registration. If you did not receive this email, or did not opt to extend your registration, you will need to re-register.
If you registered for the 2010 or 2011 Festival and opted to save your details, your registration you can check what your registration number is, or whether your registration is still valid by visiting glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup
If your address/name has changed since you registered, you can now edit your registration details online at glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/Edit or choose a different delivery address when booking tickets.
It is not possible to edit your photo, so if your appearance has significantly changed we would suggest you re-register with a more recent photograph, and to avoid any confusion, you can delete your old registration at glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/Edit
If you no longer have access to the email account which you originally used to register, you will need to submit a new registration.
If in any doubt, please re-register well in advance of when you intend to book tickets.
Data collected during registration is retained by Glastonbury Festivals to enable you to book tickets for future Glastonbury Festivals. Retained information will also be used to inform you of events run by Glastonbury Festival. No information collected through registration will be offered for sale or made available to any third party.
To delete your registration, please visit glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/Edit
Please note this is a separate database to the Festival Newsletter.
Should you wish to unsubscribe from the Festival newsletter, please visit http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/phplist/?p=unsubscribe&id=4
HOW TO BOOK:
Once registered, you can pay a deposit for up to 8 tickets per transaction online at www.seetickets.com or by phone on 0844 412 4635*. Bookings will be taken from 9am Sunday October 7th 2012. You will need the registration number and postcode for each person for whom you are booking a ticket.
Seetickets are the only company permitted to sell tickets for Glastonbury Festival. No other site or agency will be allocated tickets. Any other company or individual claiming to sell Glastonbury Festival tickets is bogus.
UK Tickets can only be bought by Debit Card or Bankers Draft/Postal Order. (For information on International Tickets please see International Bookings).
Balance payments will be taken from 9am April 2nd to 23:59pm April 8th 2013 on the website and booking line above. Please note that for UK ticket buyers there will be no option to pay your ticket balance prior to April 2nd.
Everyone aged over 12 on Wednesday 26th June 2013 (when the Festival begins) who plans to the come the Festival, must register. Children aged 12 and under do not require tickets and do not need to register. If you child is towards the upper limit of 12, it is definitely worth bringing some form of proof of age.
Anyone under the age of 16 on the day the Festival begins wishing to attend should tick the ‘Child’ option when paying their balance and MUST be accompanied by someone over the age of 18. Those who are ages 16 or 17 are allowed to attend the festival unaccompanied, but we would strongly advise that this decision is made with the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
There are no separate disabled weekend tickets. However, once you have secured your Festival ticket in the usual way, please contact us for an application form for access to disabled facilities on-site. Everyone planning to buy Festival tickets needs to register. For further information, please go to the Disabled Information page.
All public ticket sales are managed by Seetickets. The Festival does not have access to Seetickets’ booking system or individual booking information, so if you have an enquiry specific to your booking, then please contact Seetickets on 0844 412 4626 or by post to:
PO Box 9091
Once you have booked a ticket, you can also access information regarding your ticket booking, including details of ticket dispatch, online at https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice using your booking reference number and email address or postcode.
If you require general information about tickets (that isn’t related to a specific booking), please find the information in this page. If you cannot find the information you require here, please contact the Festival Office, who will be able to assist you with general information about Festival tickets.
A limited number of hospitality tickets are available to purchase for the media and those working in the music industry. Any enquiries regarding hospitality tickets should be emailed to email@example.com. As with standard admission tickets, hospitality tickets are subject to the Festival’s Photography Policy and Broadcaster Internet and Filming Policy.
Tickets will be available online at www.seetickets.com or by telephone. The UK ticket sales line is 0844 412 4635*. Please note that UK sales will not be accepted on the International Ticket Sales Line, or any other Seetickets telephone lines.
If you pay a deposit for more than one ticket you will have the option either to pay the balance collectively or individually. Balance payments can be made from additional cards at a later date, however each ticket for which the balance is settled separately will be processed as a single booking and will therefore be subject to £6 postage per individual transaction.
It is your responsibility to remember to pay your balance. Any tickets for which the balance has not been paid by April 8th 2013 will be refunded £40. A £10 administration fee will be retained.
Tickets purchased after April 8th 2013 must be paid for in full at point of booking.
Payment by card for UK sales (both online and by telephone) will be by the following debit cards only - Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Switch/Maestro Domestic and Solo. Credit cards will not be accepted for UK sales. For the purpose of ticket sales the UK includes Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands. Debit card sales will be processed immediately in most cases and certainly within five working days of the sale being confirmed.
As part of our continued commitment to ensuring that all tickets for Glastonbury Festival are purchased securely by genuine Festival goers you may be asked for additional security information when purchasing Festival tickets online from Seetickets.com. Depending on your method of payment, you will be directed to either Verified by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode for payment authorisation. If you often make purchases online you’re probably already signed up, but if you’ve not already subscribed to one of these services you will need to do so before your transaction can be processed. Signing up only takes a few minutes. However we’d recommend you take the time to sign up now and remember your password for use on October 7th, rather than have to fill out extra forms when buying your tickets. For Visa cards, please register here and for Mastercard and Maestro cards here.
For the avoidance of doubt please check your bank/card statement following your transaction/s to be certain whether or not your payment has been successful, or contact Seetickets.
When purchasing online, you will be sent a confirmation email and booking reference number. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive this within 24 hours. Keep the confirmation email safe. If you have any queries about your purchase you will need the booking reference number.
You will be able to use the ticket tracker with the booking reference number to confirm your purchase.
Any transaction that results in a charge back or payment dispute will be cancelled. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient funds in your account to pay for the tickets. The transaction will be completed during the five working days following the sale.
Glastonbury Festival will cancel all bookings made using multi-hit software or applications to ensure everyone has a fair and equal chance of getting a ticket.
When purchasing by telephone you will be told your booking reference number. Please write down the reference number and keep it safe. It is confirmation of your purchase which you may need.
Bankers Drafts and Postal Orders raised by a building society, bank or Post Office will also be accepted as payment on the telephone ticket line, and must be:
• made out by the bank or building society to Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd
• received together with your booking reference number within five working days of the sale in order to secure your booking
• sent by registered post to: Glastonbury Festival Telephone Orders, Worthy Farm, Pilton, Somerset, BA4 4BY.
Bankers Drafts and Postal Orders will be banked as soon as they are received.
Please note personal cheques cannot be accepted. Orders will not be accepted by fax, email or personal callers.
Calls to the Seetickets booking line and customer service centre are charged at a standard business rate. Calls are typically charged between 1p and 13p per minute for landline customers, depending on your service provider, and tend not to covered by inclusive minutes on landline and mobile tariffs. Calls from mobile phones will be significantly higher. Please note that with some service providers, you will incur a charge for engaged or unanswered calls, so please get the bill payer's permission before you call.
International bookings can be made via seetickets.com or via the international booking line 0044 1159 934 183, which will be charged at standard international rates. There is a queuing system for international telephone sales, so be aware you will incur additional telephone charges at international call rates as you wait your turn. This line will also be live from 9am (British Summer Time) Sunday 7th October 2012.
All international ticket buyers must be registered. If you are permanently living abroad, you can only buy tickets online, or by telephoning the international booking line. No UK sales will be accepted on this line.
International ticket purchases can only be made using either Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
If you are not a UK Citizen but are currently in the UK, and have a UK debit card and UK address, you can buy in the same way as a UK resident. However if you wish to use a credit card registered in your home country, you must either purchase online using your overseas address, or ring the international booking line.
International ticket balance payments will be taken from 9am (GMT) February 25th until 23:59 (GMT) 3rd March 2013. To ensure prompt delivery of international ticket orders, all balance payments for international ticket holders must be received by Sunday 3rd March 2013. It is your responsibility to remember to pay your balance. Any tickets for which the balance has not been paid by 23:59 March 3rd 2013 will be refunded £40. A £10 administration fee will be retained.
International tickets will be sent out by registered international post unless stated otherwise. Please ensure you give your full international address when booking. If you are unable to receive your tickets by international post, please contact Seetickets immediately upon receiving your balance payment confirmation email.
COACH & TRAIN TRAVEL
Available Spring 2013
If you choose to travel to the Festival by coach, your journey will generate at least TEN TIMES less CO2 emissions than a person driving in a car alone to the festival.
National Express is an Official Coach Partner to Glastonbury. Hundreds of thousands of people travel to festivals and events using National Express coaches, the more who come by coach or train to Glastonbury the better for the environment. Dedicated coach services will take you direct to the Festival from many destinations across the UK. There's plenty of space in the luggage hold for your supplies and the National Express coach park will get you closer to the campsite than any other form of transport! Book at www.nationalexpress.com/glastonbury.
See Tickets will once again be running coaches to/from the Festival from all over the UK. These will be available to book as an add-on when paying ticket balances, so from 25th Feb for international buyers and from 2nd April for UK buyers. N.B. They See Coaches are ONLY available when paying balance / booking resale tickets - they cannot be purchased separately. For more information, click here. It is your responsibility to be on time and board the correct coach; and retain your ticket for the return leg of your journey.
A limited number of Tipis that can each accommodate up to 6 adults will be available for hire when paying your ticket balance. Tipis will cost £950 to hire. Please note that tipis do not include Festival tickets. Tipis come complete with groundsheet and raincatcher. Everyone wishing to stay in a tipi must have a Festival ticket.
You will not be able to book a Tipi until you have paid the balance for at least one of the tickets on your booking.
Click here for more details about Tipi life at Glastonbury.
CAR PARK & CAMPERVAN/CARAVAN TICKETS
Available Spring 2013
Car Parking and campervan/caravan tickets are £25 and £85 respectively. You will not be able to book Car Park until April when you have paid the balance for at least one of the tickets on your booking.
If you wish to bring a campervan to the Festival you must book your campervan ticket when paying your ticket balance. Campervan tickets are available exclusively when paying your ticket balance. You will not receive a separate ticket for your campervan as it will be intrinsic to your ticket order. Consequently, campervan bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable, unless you are cancelling your full order (prior to May 3rd).
Only campervans or caravans with fitted sleeping, and washing or cooking facilities will be allowed into the campervan field. Please check the website for more information about which types of vehicles can use these fields.
To add a car park ticket to an existing booking, telephone 0844 412 4626 or visit Seetickets' website to make the purchase. You will be required to provide your booking reference number confirming that you have already bought Festival tickets.
Car park tickets will be sent out with your Festival tickets; unless bought in a later transaction, in which case they will be sent separately and will have a separate booking reference for use on the ticket tracker.
As with your Festival tickets, car parking tickets are non-transferable, and attempts to re-sell them may result in their cancellation. Refunds on car park tickets are available up to May 3rd, by contacting Seetickets on 0844 412 4626.
Glastonbury Festival does not reserve group bookings. If you are planning to celebrate your wedding/handfasting/hen party/significant birthday/end of exams bash at the Festival, everyone in your group needs to register and purchase tickets in the same way as anybody else buying tickets.
You do not need ID to enter the Festival. All tickets will be personalised with the passport photograph submitted by the ticketholder during registration.
Every ticket holder will be required to present their personalised ticket. Checks will be made at the gates. If you are not the person whose face is printed on the ticket you will be denied entry.
Children aged 12 and under, and child ticket holders, must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder. If you are bringing a child aged 12 or under with you who looks older than 12 it is advisable to bring ID to verify their age.
Anyone under the age of 16 wishing to attend the festival should tick the ‘Child’ option when paying their balance and MUST be accompanied by someone over the age of 18. Those who are ages 16 or 17 are allowed to attend the festival unaccompanied, but we would strongly advise that this decision is made with the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Glastonbury Festival operates a ‘Challenge 21’ policy. If you look under 21, you will not be served alcohol unless you are wearing an over 18 wristband. Over 18 wristbands will be available from campsite stewards, on presentation of a valid form of photo ID. The following are acceptable forms of ID:
• UK Driving License
• Valid Passport
• If you don't want to bring your passport or driving license, use a PASS ID. See http://www.pass-scheme.org.uk/ for details.
UK TICKETS will this year be sent out by Royal Mail. Tickets will be sent to the address specified when booking. A signature will be required at the point of the delivery.
If you ordered more than one ticket, your tickets will be dispatched to the address you provided for the first name on your booking. If you paid your balances separately, you will each receive your own ticket.
It is expected that you will receive your tickets at least 14 days before the Festival starts. Information about the dispatch of your tickets will be available through Seetickets who will email you with your tracking reference. You can track your ticket order via www.royalmail.com by entering your tracking reference number.
You can also obtain your tracking reference via Seetickets' order tracker – www.seetickets.com/CustomerService/CheckOrder. To access the order tracker you will require your email address and booking reference number. If you are not at home when your tickets arrive, a card will be left giving you instructions on how to arrange re-delivery (including weekend delivery options) or pick them up from your local collection office.
INTERNATIONAL TICKETS will be sent out by registered international post. You can track your international ticket order via www.royalmail.com by entering your Track and Trace number which is available via Seetickets order tracker – www.seetickets.com/CustomerService/CheckOrder. To access the order tracker you will require your email address and booking reference number.
REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS/EXCHANGES & LOST TICKETS
Tickets for Glastonbury Festival are personalised with a photo of the ticket holder and cannot be transferred to another recipient.
If you are unable to come to the Festival, and require a refund for your ticket, please contact Seetickets on 0844 412 4626 before midnight May 3rd 2013. A £10 administration charge will be retained from all refunded tickets.
You may wish to purchase the optional TicketPlan Protection under our Master Policy, so that a refund of the value of your Ticket (including Booking Fee) can be provided to you if you cannot attend the Festival due to the circumstances set out in the Terms and Conditions. TicketPlan Protection is subject to an additional £4.75 per person when paying the balance for your tickets.
TicketPlan Protection provides cover for a range of unforeseen circumstances that may prevent you being able to attend the Festival. To download a PDF summary of the Terms and Conditions please click here.
Please note that the TicketPlan Protection policy will not cover the loss of your ticket, or any circumstances which could be considered foreseeable (e.g. examinations, pre-arranged medical procedures or work commitments).
Alternatively, you may wish to check whether your ticket is covered by your own personal insurance.
Tickets are non-refundable after the deadline of May 3rd. However, if you bought the TicketPlan Protection for your ticket and if your reason for not being able to come is covered by the policy, a claim can be made by contacting the Ticketplan helpline on 0844 884 1031
Any ticket deposits for which the balance has not been paid by April 8th 2013 will be automatically refunded to the card on which they were booked; with a £10 administration charge retained and all tickets will be cancelled. Ultimately it is your responsibility to ensure your ticket balance is paid on time.
Unfortunately, if tickets are delivered to ticket holders, and subsequently lost, destroyed or misplaced, we cannot replace them.
LOCAL & SUNDAY TICKETS
The first and best option for all local residents to secure full weekend tickets is to follow the same procedures as everybody else - online or by phone on 7th October 2012 or in a subsequent resale. Local residents will need to register to purchase tickets - exactly the same as any other ticket buyers.
A limited number of full weekend tickets will be made available for people resident in the parishes surrounding Pilton village, who have registered using that address, but who have been unable to buy tickets when first released. Details of who can apply, and how to apply, will be announced in Central Somerset newspapers in early Spring.
Sunday tickets are made available exclusively to residents of Central Somerset to come to the Festival for one day, on Sunday 30th June 2013. Sunday ticket purchasers need not register. Details of how to apply for Sunday tickets will be published in the Central Somerset press in January 2013.
1. This ticket is non-transferable. From October 7th 2012 you may reserve a ticket for the festival with a deposit of £50.00. The full balance is due by April 8th 2013 for UK buyers and by March 3rd for International buyers. If the balance is not paid by the applicable deadline then the amount you have paid less a £10 administration fee will be repaid to you. If you pay for your ticket in full by the applicable deadline but cancel by 23:59 May 3rd 2013 you will be reimbursed the value of your ticket less a £10 administration fee. After 23:59 May 3rd 2013 no refunds will be made other than in the event of the cancellation of the Glastonbury Festival 2013. Booking fees and Postage and Packing charges are non-refundable.
2. The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice.
3. The Premises Licence Holder reserves the right to refuse admission in any circumstances. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Premises Licence Holder may refuse entry to ticket holders who attempt to enter the Festival site with prohibited items. Please refer to www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk for information on articles which will not be allowed onsite.
4. Admission is at Ticket Holder's own risk. Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd and the Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties or force majeure.
5. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
6. This ticket is only valid when purchased from official agents. Tickets bought from other sources will be refused admission.
7. This ticket is personalised to the named ticket holder and may not be:
(a) sold or transferred to another person; or
(b) used by any person for promotional purposes, including as a prize or other reward in a competition or lottery, except with the prior written permission of Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd
(c) purchased by an agent on behalf of his or her principal.
8. Where a ticket has been obtained by a person in breach of clause 7, Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd’s obligations in relation to the ticket will cease to have effect immediately, in particular:
(a) any person presenting the ticket may be refused entrance to, or removed without notice from The Glastonbury Festival
(b) the ticket may be confiscated and there shall be no obligation on Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd to refund any monies paid for the ticket.
9. Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed on Festival Site without the Festival's prior written consent. Please note Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd will charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording) on the Festival site.
10. Entrance to the Festival is subject to both the Festival’s Photography Policy and Broadcaster Internet and Filming Policy which prohibit the use of photographic or filming equipment on the Festival site for commercial gain, without the Festival’s prior written consent; such that:
a) A person may be denied entry to, or removed from the Festival site if he or she is found in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if he or she takes any photograph, makes a film, sound recording or broadcast of anything occurring inside the Glastonbury Festival for commercial gain.
b) A person may enter The Glastonbury Festival with equipment referred to in 10.(a) above where it is integrated into electronic communications apparatus designed for personal private use (such as a mobile telephone) and/or a personal stills camera but the person may still be removed in accordance with paragraph 10.(a) above if they attempt to use this device for commercial gain.
11. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media, sales promotion, staff reward programme or general competition use whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written permission of the festival organisers. The marks Glastonbury and Glastonbury Festival and the Glastonbury Festival logo are registered United Kingdom and European Community trademarks and may not be used without the express written permission of Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd.
12. As a condition of sale the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for Television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast in any medium and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience and/or by onsite CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
13. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the site or may be removed from the site. For security purposes this ticket remains the property of Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd at all times and all wristbands issued by Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd remain the property of Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd until 5pm Monday 1st July 2013.
Information & Notification
1. Cars, Caravans and Camper Vans require a separate ticket. Please see www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk for more information.
2. Do not buy tickets from street traders and unauthorised agencies. Tickets are security printed and are personal to the ticket holder only. Any attempt to transfer or resell tickets will lead to automatic refusal at the entrance. Beware of forgeries.
3. Official merchandise will be available on site. Please don't buy from unlawful street traders.
4. Please use the toilets and urinals and do not pollute the streams and hedges.
5. Please use the litterbins and recycling points provided.
6. Your vehicle may be searched by security personnel at the vehicle gates on entry to the Festival car parks.
7. You may be searched at the entrance. Any items which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner shall be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite may be searched. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction from the site.
8. No animals are allowed on site with the exception of registered guide dogs.
9. Fireworks, Chinese/flying lanterns, flares and the burning of plastics are not permitted.
10. To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly.
11. Medical treatment at the Glastonbury Festival is provided by Festival Medical Services who are a separate legal entity. Any claims resulting from medical treatment on-site should be directed to Festival Medical Services. Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd accepts no liability for any injury, claim or damages resulting from any medical treatment on-site.
12. Disabled facilities are available – please see the website http://glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/disabled-info/ for further information
13. Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public areas
14. Glastonbury Festival operates a ‘Challenge 21’ policy. If you look under 21, you will not be served alcohol unless you are wearing an over 18 wristband. Full details here.
15. Glastonbury Festival 2013 Ltd does not offer refunds in the event of lost or stolen tickets or where the ticket holder cannot attend the festival due to reasons beyond the Festival’s control. You might consider it prudent to insure the value of your ticket in the event of such loss.
WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR HEARING