In our commitment to make the Festival accessible to everyone, we may provide those disabled ticket holders that require full time assistance and that receive the middle or higher rate DLA for care and/ or mobility or who are registered blind with a free ticket for a personal assistant.
PLEASE NOTE: Although priority will go to those people that receive the middle or higher rate of DLA all applications will be considered individually.
Please request the PA Application form at the same time as you request the Deaf & Disabled Information Pack using one of the following contacts:
THE CLOSING DATE FOR PA APPLICATIONS HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FRIDAY 10TH MAY TO ALLOW THOSE PEOPLE THAT GET TICKETS IN THE TICKET RESALE TIME TO GET THEIR APPLICATIONS IN.
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED PAST THIS DATE.
Terms & Conditions
- If you hope to gain a refund on a ticket already bought for your PA please make sure you submit your application form before the 29th April so that we can process it before the refund date. The deadline for refunds is Friday May 3rd 2013. All refunds are subject to a £10 administration fee.
- You must have purchased your own ticket before applying for a PA ticket.
- Only those people that would be unable to attend the festival without full time assistance apply for the scheme.
- You must return your completed PA application and a photocopy of your most recent DLA letter showing your current entitlement by the closing date stated above.
- We can only accept letters from the DWP that are dates from 2012 or 2013. If you do not have a letter this recent then you will need to contact the DWP and request that they send you an updated copy.
- If we discover anyone has made a false application then we do have the right to cancel both your PA ticket and your festival ticket before and during the event.
- All applications are at the discretion of Glastonbury Festival and we reserve the right to alter or withdraw arrangements. Each application will be looked at individually. The scheme is not run on a first come first served basis.
- This scheme is only available to people aged 13 and over.
- PA tickets will not be sent out in advance, they will be issued onsite.