Customers wanting to apply for any of the access facilities must firstly secure their ticket in one of the October ticket sales.
Once your ticket deposit has been paid you must contact the Access Team to request the Access Application Form – This will be available in November.
All customers (including children) needing to use any of the access facilities must complete the Access Application Form. Along with completing this form we ask all customers to provide us with one of the following forms of supporting documentation;
• Any level of DLA for care and/or mobility
• Receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
• Nimbus Access Card – www.accesscard.org.uk
• Armed forces Independent payment
• War Disablement Pension
• D/deaf or blind registration
• Medical professionals letter
• Blue Badge – only accepted as adequate evidence for Accessible Parking.
All documents provided must show your full name and be dated from no older than 2018. Once we have checked and processed your application your documentation will be destroyed.
It is also mandatory that a form of photo ID is included with your forms. This could be a passport, driving licence or concessionary travel card. Please refer to www.pass-scheme.org.uk for more info. Again this document will be destroyed once your application has been processed.
Please note Blue Badges cannot be accepted as forms of photo ID.
The deadline to apply for the PA Scheme and/ or Access Facilities will be Friday 20th March.