We do ask that anyone registering for the access facilities provides us with one of the following forms of supporting documentation:
• Any level of DLA for care and/or mobility
• Receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
• Nimbus Access Card – www.accesscard.org.uk
• Armed Forces Independent payment
• War Disablement Pension
• D/deaf or blind registration
• Medical professionals’ letter
• Blue Badge – only accepted as adequate evidence for disabled parking.
If you wish to join the Glastonbury Festival database please confirm this on your application. Joining this database means you will not need to re-submit your supporting documentation again until the 2022 Festival.
Anyone wanting to apply for the PA Scheme or register for the Access Facilities must also provide a form of photo ID with their forms. This could be a passport, driving licence or concessionary travel card. Please refer to www.pass-scheme.org.uk for more info.
The deadline for PA Applications and Access Registration forms will be Friday 3RD May. Applications received after this date cannot be accepted.