If you’re hoping to buy a Glastonbury ticket when they go on sale on Thursday 4th October (coach packages) or Sunday, 7th October (standard tickets), we would very much recommend reading through the answers to our frequently asked questions, below.
HOW DO I GET A GLASTONBURY 2019 TICKET?
Everyone aged 13 or over for whom you intend to buy a ticket needs their own registration.
If you’ve been to the Festival before, you can check your registration online here.
Have a good read of the full ticket information which will tell you everything you need to know in preparation for booking tickets.
Go to glastonbury.seetickets.com at 6pm (BST) on Thursday 4th October (coach packages) or 9am (BST) on Sunday 7th October (tickets only). Tickets can by secured by paying a £50 deposit per person (plus the price of your coach if booking a coach package).
CAN I STILL REGISTER?
UPDATE: Registration has now closed, and won’t reopen until after the ticket sales.
Yes – registration is open until 12 noon on Monday 1st October, when it will then close until after both ticket sales. It will not be possible to amend or resubmit a photo when registration is closed so please allow time to resubmit your photo if necessary before it closes.
I HAVE MORE THAN ONE REGISTRATION. IS THAT OK? WHICH ONE SHOULD I USE?
It’s ok to have multiple registrations (even linked to the same email account), however we’d recommend deleting any old registrations you no longer require.
If you plan to book tickets for the Festival, please make sure that the registration you use is one with your name and photo and that the photo is of passport standard and a good recent likeness.
To delete any old or duplicate registrations that are no longer required, please request a list of all your registrations and click the delete option next to the registrations you would like to be removed.
I REGISTERED TO BUY TICKETS PREVIOUSLY. IS MY REGISTRATION STILL VALID?
It may well be, yes, but please check! All registrations approved from 2010 onwards are still valid to buy tickets for Glastonbury 2019. We recommend checking your registration now, in case you were registered to an old email account, your photo is no longer a good likeness, or your pre-2010 registration has expired.
DO I NEED TO UPDATE MY PHOTO?
We contacted everyone with a registration over 2 years old to advise them to update their photos by 21st September (to allow time to resubmit their photo again should their first photo not be accepted). If you have not yet done this please bear in mind that registration will close at 12 noon on Monday 1st October, after which time you will be unable to resubmit your photo before the ticket sales, during which time your registration will be invalid so it may be prudent to keep your current photo for this ticket sale.
HOW MUCH WILL TICKETS COST?
Tickets cost £248 + £5 booking fee per person, with deposits of £50 per person payable when booking (plus your coach fare if booking a coach package). Children aged 12 and under are admitted free of charge and do not need a ticket.
Your ticket balance (£198 + £5 booking fee) will be due in the first week of April 2019. Postage will be charged per order (not per ticket) when paying your balance.
HOW MANY TICKETS CAN I BOOK?
You can book up to six tickets per transaction, providing you have the registration numbers for everyone for whom you are booking a ticket.
HOW CAN I PAY?
UK buyers may use either a UK registered debit card or UK registered credit card. International buyers must use a credit card (with a non-UK billing address).
DO YOU HAVE ANY TOP TIPS FOR GETTING A TICKET?
1. Make sure you have all your registration details (including postcodes) ready and checked in advance, that there are sufficient cleared funds on the card you intend to use to book, and that you know all the security information for that card.
2. Be sure to enter all your details accurately once you reach the booking page. You will have 6 minutes to complete the transaction once you have entered the booking process.
3. Be persistent and patient – there are likely to be more people trying to buy tickets than there are tickets available, so inevitably not everyone will be able to book tickets, but the longer you try the more likely you are to get a ticket.
4. Stick to one tab, in one window, so you can focus on entering your details without confusing your browser.
5. If the page ‘hangs’ and you can’t get any further, try pressing back once and then continue your booking from that point. If that doesn’t help, close your browser and start again. Please don’t continue to refresh the page more than 10 minutes after entering your details as your access to the page will have expired. You will need to close the browser and start again to gain fresh access to the booking page.
6. If an attempt to book is already held against your registration number, or your 6 minutes on the booking page elapses, your registration number will be locked for up to 10 minutes whilst the transaction is attempted, but will be released if the transaction fails, to give you the chance to try again, if there are still tickets available.
IF I BOOK A COACH PACKAGE WHEN WILL I GET MY TICKETS?
Your coach travel e-tickets will be sent out to you in advance and your Festival tickets will be handed out on the coach on the way to the Festival, to ensure everyone travels on the coach they have booked.
I’VE MOVED HOUSE, CAN I UPDATE MY ADDRESS?
Yes – when booking tickets you can provide your new address for your tickets to be delivered to however this won’t change the details on your registration, though. As long as you still have access to your registered email address you can edit your address details online when registration reopens next week.
WILL THERE BE ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE AT WORTHY VIEW AGAIN THIS YEAR?
Yes, Worthy View pre-erected accommodation will go on sale to ticket holders a couple of weeks after the ticket sales. You will also be able to book campervan tickets and tipis in this sale. More information will be released soon about the range of accommodation on offer.
HOW CAN I GET INFORMATION ABOUT ATTENDING THE FESTIVAL WITH A DISABILITY?
Full information about the Festival’s access facilities is available here.
HAVE YOU ANNOUNCED ANY OF THE LINE-UP?
No, not yet. The line-up is usually announced in the Spring.