6 SEPT TICKET UPDATE: Final tickets, priced at £30 (£10 for children aged 12 and under), will be on sale from the on-site box office from 4.30pm-9pm, by cash or debit card. Tickets are no longer available to purchase online.
Glastonbury Festival’s annual ‘thank you’ fundraising gig for villagers, workers and local people – known as the Pilton Party – returns to Worthy Farm on Friday, 6th September, 2019. It will be co-headlined by 2018 Mercury Award winners Wolf Alice and mystery Special Guests to be announced. Sam Richardson & The Renegades and Pattern Pusher complete the bill.
Pilton Party gates open at 5pm. Live music is due to finish around 11pm, with a DJ until midnight. Pilton Party is an open-air show in a field, so please check the weather and wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
Car parking is free, follow the signs on the A361. Free shuttle buses will also run back to Shepton and Glastonbury towns after the show. Please do not arrive by foot along the A361, as it is not suitable for pedestrians
The shuttle buses run from Red Gate car park (from approximately where the bus station is for the Festival). There will be signs from the concrete road which leads up to the car park from the event.
There are two designated shuttle routes – Red Gate car park to Shepton, and Red Gate car park to Glastonbury. The buses start at 11.30pm, and the last buses will leave at approx 2.00am, or later if there is enough demand.
Please note the shuttle bus only runs at the end of the night and not for bringing people in, and the bus stop will only be staffed from approx 11.00pm.
There is no accommodation / camping at Pilton Party, but head to Visit Somerset for info on places to stay.
The primary public safety aim of this event is to ensure no harm comes to those that attend. So please read and take notice of the event Terms & Conditions below. The easiest way to ensure no harm comes to anyone is to make sure you don’t over-do it, and not to take any illegal substances – there is no such thing as a safe drug!
Bringing your own alcohol to the event is permitted, however please note you may be searched on your initial and only entry and quantities considered in excess of ‘personal use’ may be confiscated. For guidance purposes this may be one litre of wine, 6 cans of lager, or 350ml of spirits per person on initial and only entry. Pragmatic discretion will be applied including consideration to time of entry.
Alcohol will be confiscated from anyone who appears to be under 25 who cannot provide government approved photo ID to verify they are 18 or over. There are bars on site, but please note that they are cash only.
PILTON PARTY ACCESS FACILITIES
The Pilton Party is an event we want everyone to have the opportunity to attend. The following access facilities are available to Deaf & disabled customers;
– PA 2-for-1 Ticket Scheme
– Blue Badge/ Accessible Parking
– Wheelchair accessible viewing platform for registered person plus 1 other
– Wheelchair accessible toilets
Customers requiring access to any of the above facilities must contact the Festival office by Monday 2nd September to register, after this date we will not be able to accept registrations.
Customers will need to provide one of the following documents when registering for any of the access facilities;
· Middle or Higher rate DLA for care and/or mobility
· Receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
· Nimbus Access Card (+ 1 category requirement if applying for the PA Scheme)
· Armed forces Independent payment
· War Disablement Pension
· Lower rate DLA for care and/ or mobility – only accepted as adequate evidence if registering for the access facilities NOT for PA scheme.
· Blue Badge – only accepted as adequate evidence for a disabled parking pass.
Phone: 01749 890 470
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Gates open 5pm.
• Admission by ticket only.
• Tickets are non-refundable and strictly non-transferable. Photo ID required.
• Lost, destroyed or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
• The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice.
• The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission in any circumstances.
• All persons who enter do so at their own risk and are responsible for their own safety.
• Challenge 25 will apply both at the bar and at the gate.
• Alcohol will be confiscated from anyone who appears to be under 25 who cannot provide government approved photo ID to verify they are 18 or over.
• Bringing your own alcohol to the event is permitted, however please note you may be searched on your initial and only entry and quantities considered in excess of ‘personal use’ may be confiscated. For guidance purposes this may be one litre bottle of wine, 6 cans of lager, or half a bottle of spirits per person on initial and only entry. Pragmatic discretion will be applied including consideration to time of entry.
• Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 18 or over, who would usually be the parent, carer , legal guardian or other adult entrusted with the care of that child) who accepts full responsibility for all under 16s attending under their supervision.
• Those who are aged 16 or 17 are allowed to attend the Pilton Party unaccompanied, but it is strongly advised that this decision is made with the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
• No re-entry.
• No glass.
• Please note: vehicles left in the car park are left at owners’ risk. The Organisers cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.
• Strictly no dogs/animals allowed on site (except registered guide dogs).
• Please use the litter bins and recycling points provided.
• Please respect our neighbours and leave quietly to help the event to continue in the future.
• Medical treatment is provided by Festival Medical Services (FMS) who are a separate legal entity. Any claims resulting from medical treatment on-site should be directed to FMS. The Organisers accepts no liability for any injury, claim or damages resulting from any medical treatment at the event
• Please be aware: Excessive exposure to high levels of noise could damage hearing. Please take appropriate precautions.
• Please click here for full list of Contraband Goods and Prohibited Items